It is our utmost priority to keep patients and staff safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to do so, we ask that you comply with the following instructions on the day of your in-person visits with us:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms within the last two weeks, we ask that you please let us know: fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, red or purple spots on your toes, or known contact with someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you are ill, please stay home and consider a virtual visit.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, please consider using a scarf, bandana, or homemade mask to cover your nose and mouth.
- Please do not have anyone accompany you to your appointment. Exceptions include patients under the age of 18, as they are required to be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian, and patients who require a caretaker.
- Please note there will be separate check-in areas for each provider. Follow the signs regarding where to check in for your visit.
- We have designated where to wait to promote social distancing (six feet apart) with brightly colored tape.
- If you are a new patient or have not had an appointment in three years or more, you must fill out new patient forms in advance to limit the amount of time spent in the office.
Please note that we have made the following changes to our workflow to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposures:
- We are offering virtual visits for many types of appointments, should you feel more comfortable staying home.
- We have increased our sanitation procedures, which were already exemplary.
- Additionally, we have adjusted how we sanitize every room, seat, and door knob after every visit.
- We have temporarily closed our spa, which is expected to be open 5/29/20.
- We limit the number of staff in the office at a time and have some staff working remotely.
- We are limiting the number of exam rooms we are using at a time.
- We are limiting the areas of the office that are open to the public.
- We have canceled in-person meetings in our office to limit exposures.
- We have removed excess items, such as the pillows from the waiting room, to reduce the spread of germs.
- We are requiring patients to wear masks.
- We are not allowing patients to have other individuals accompany them to their appointments.
- We have marked where individuals should stand in our reception to keep everyone six feet apart.
- We are requiring patients to fill out forms in advance to limit the time they spend in our office.
- We are screening patients prior to their visits in an effort to limit COVID-19 exposures.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We will always be committed to serving you for your dermatologic needs.