Your Kysse, Your Story. Lips with natural-looking volume and Kysse-able softness. Restylane Kysse is the first lip filler designed with XpresHAn Technology™ for flexible movement and natural-looking volume proven to last for up to 1 year. Enhance texture and color of the lips while maintaining a full range of expressions.
- Avoid using aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen), St. John’s wort, or high doses of vitamin E supplements. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- Plan to arrive to the office an hour prior to your scheduled appointment time for topical numbing.
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling.
- Avoid touching the treated area for the first six hours following treatment, so you do not accidentally injure your skin while the area is numb. After six hours, the area can be gently washed with soap and water.
- Avoid exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) or cold.
- Avoid taking aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St John’s wort, or high doses of vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- After treatment some swelling, redness, pain, bruising, or tenderness may occur. These are typically mild and normally last less than 14 days.
Important Safety Considerations
- Products should not be used during pregnancy, when breastfeeding, or in patients under 18 years for nasolabial folds.
- Use at the site of skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infection should be postponed until healing is complete. In these instances, product use could delay healing or make your skin problems worse.
- Rarely, the doctor may inject into a blood vessel, which can damage the skin. Although rare, red or swollen small bumps may occur.
- Products with hyaluronic acid should NOT be used by people with previous bad allergies, particularly to microorganisms known as gram-positive bacteria, or by people with serious allergies to drugs that have previously required in-hospital treatment.
Shop our favorite skincare and more on Derm to Door.com!
Read our most recent blog post here!