Aging skin loses natural support structures that keep skin supple and youthful. As the years go by, collagen and elastin diminish within the skin, and this can result in wrinkles and creases.
Radiesse is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. Radiesse is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of Radiesse continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Why choose Radiesse?
- Radiesse immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen
- Radiesse is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- Radiesse provides results with high patient satisfaction
- Radiesse is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
Radiesse is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkles.
Shop our favorite skincare and more on Derm to Door.com!
Read our most recent blog post here!