Tinting Offered at McLean Dermatology & Skincare Center
Perfect Eyebrow Tint – $30 (15 min)
Eyebrows frame your face. Once they are shaped using waxing and tweezing, they can also be tinted. Eyebrow tinting makes them appear more defined and polished. Tinting makes your eyebrows more noticeable and is great for covering greys. Eyebrow tinting will also enhance the general appearance of your eyes and is particularly beneficial for people who have very fair eyebrows and for people who normally use eyebrow pencils to fill in their brows. We offer tinting in the following colors: blue, blue/black, black, or brown.
The eyebrow tinting procedure involves:
- Cleansing eyebrows with oil-free remover
- Permanent tint is applied to the eyebrows for 1 to 2 minutes
- Tint is then removed, and eyebrows are cleansed
- Client is then free to wear additional makeup, if desired.
The life cycle of the eyebrow hair is approximately four to six weeks therefore after this period of time the hair will have returned to its original color. The treatment, however, can be repeated on a regular basis. It is common for clients to return for tinting monthly.
Perfect Eyelash Tint – $35 (30 min)
Eyelash tinting makes your lashes look longer and thicker. This treatment is perfect to do so you do not have to apply as much mascara. Using specially formulated and safe hair tints, a natural look is achieved with eyelash tinting. A range of colors and shades are available for use on all skin types. An increasing number of men find this a subtle way to enhance their appearance. This service dramatically enhances one’s look without being obvious.
The eyelash tinting procedure involves:
- Cleansing eyelashes of makeup with oil-free remover
- Cosmetic pad applied to lower lid
- Tint is carefully applied to the lashes for 5 to 10 minutes
- Tint is then removed and area is cleansed
- Client is then free to wear additional makeup, if desired
The life cycle of the eyelash hair is approximately four to six weeks therefore after this period of time the hair will have returned to its original color. The treatment however, can be repeated on a regular basis. It is common for clients to return for tinting monthly.