Summer is here and that means you need to protect your skin even more. Sunscreen is the #1 tip in anti-aging and so we have broken down the top do’s and don’ts of sunscreen.
- Reapply every 2 hours, especially if you’re outdoors.
- Use other forms of sun protection with sunscreen.
- Use if you’re near windows, apply even when inside.
- Look for water resistant on the label.
- Don’t forget your scalp, eyelids, back of neck, chest, hands and feet.
- Don’t apply sunscreen to babies younger than 6 months old.
- Don’t apply right before going into the sun, give it time to set in.
- Don’t only use SPF, seek shade and physical barriers.
- Don’t rely on the SPF in your makeup.
Shop our favorite skincare and more on www.dermtodoor.com
Shop our favorite skincare and more on Derm to Door.com!
Head back to our blog here!